- We believe in one God. Maker of all things, who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Deut. 6:4), (1 John 5:7), (St. John 1:1).
- We believe that the Son of God, Jesus Christ became incarnate, was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born to the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true Man. (1 Timothy 3:16), (Isaiah 9:6), (Isaiah 7:14).
- We believe the Bible, in its entirety, to be the inspired Word of God and the only infallible rule of faith and conduct. (2 Timothy 3:16), (1 Thess. 2:13), (2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe in the Resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost. (Romans 8:23), (1 Cor. 15:51-52), (1 Thess. 4:16-17), (Titus 2:13), (Matthew 25:46), (Mark 9:43), (Rev. 19:20, 20:11-15, 21:8).
- We believe in personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Christ. (Romans 10:13-15), (John 3:3), (Ephesians 2:8-9), (Coll. 1:14).
- We believe in sanctification by the blood of Christ, in personal holiness of heart and life, and in separation from the world. (Romans 12:1-2), (1 Thess. 5:23), (Hebrews 12:14), (Hebrews 13:12), (1 Peter 1:15-16).
- We believe in divine healing, through faith and that healing is included in our Amendment. (Isaiah 53:4-5), (Matthew 8:16-17), (James 5:14-16), (1 Peter 2:24).
- We believe in the Baptism of water in the name of Jesus Christ. (Acts 10:47-48), (Acts 2:38), (Romans 6:4), (Acts 8:16), (Acts 19:5).
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Ghost, accompanied by the initial physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the spirit of God gives utterance, as distinct from the new birth and in the nine gifts of the Spirit, listed in 1st Corinthians 12th Chapter as now available to believers. (Acts 2:4), (Acts 19:2-6), (1 Corinthians 12), (Acts 10:44-48), (Acts 13:52).
- We believe in the demonstration of the Lord's Supper. (1 Cornthians 11:23-26).
- We believe in the Christians Hope-the-imminent, personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ. (Titus 2:13), (1 Corinthians 15:51-52), (1 Thess. 4:16-17).
- We believe in intensive world-evangelization and missionary work in accordance with the Great Commission with signs following. (Acts 1:8), (Mark 16:15-18)